Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been able to get your side marker light to blink with the turn signals,some guy almost drove into me as I was changing lanes,no he did not have his turn signals on as I was keeping an eye out for losers,sure enough as I was 1/4 into my lane change here is a guy on my left about 1/3 into the lane.maybe he didn' see my turn signal as the Challenger front signals can not be seen from the side of the car.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I was looking at the reflection of my 2011 in a store window today and noticed that the cornering lights do not blink with the turn signal on. It would seem to be a simple safety addition that should be standard?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I didn't know this. Now I know why I have come close to being hit in the door a number of times when making a turn. I thought that it was a Law that the turn signal indicators need to be seen from the side.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
side marker lights are exactly that, marker lights, they just stay on when you turn them on. No law that I know of that they have to blink. thats the way they come from the factory. Also most cars have daytime running ights. the challengers do too, except that you have to have the dealer activate them. It takes them about 4-5 minutes to do it. the daytime running lights are your blinker lights. they just dont light up bright like they do when they are being used as a blinker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts