Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All I was just looking at the Trans Moto web site and saw a picture of a Challenger with their side scoops and must admit they look pretty good, anybody see these in person, I know most stick on crap usually looks just like that, crap!! anybody using these or have seen these chime in

·
Registered
531 Posts
Wheres the pic?

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I have seen some side scoops on challengers and while they are cosmetic only they do look good, which is what they are supposed to do.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
The rear scoops are from a '71 R/T Challenger, the front scoops are from a '72/'73 Ralley Challenger.

·
Registered
304 Posts
The rear scoops are from a '71 R/T Challenger, the front scoops are from a '72/'73 Ralley Challenger.

You can also get the rear quarter scoops thru CAR ID.COM
Retro USA® - Dodge Challenger 2008-2013 Quarter Scoop Set

Have been on the fence on this for a while ... my car is already very "BLINGY"... would this be too much ?:dunno:

Not sure, but these RETROUSA can be painted the proper paint code ...
$199 for the UNPAINTED set it looks like .... $325 painted

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I like the 71 scoops. 72/73 dont do it for me though. Reminds me too much of the "hood" impalas driving around with stick on chrome shark gills and 3 spoke blades. "thumbsdown:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I put the rear quarter scoops on mine about a year ago and I love them. I had the place that manufactures them paint them for me. They look awesome. Easy to install

·
Registered
935 Posts

I Like the scoops but $199.00 - $325.00 sure is a lot. PLUS YOU HAVE TO PAINT THEM YOURSELF!

I went a cheaper route for $20 and think mine look good. I get compliments all the time anyway.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have the ones from Retro USA. I had them paint them. I paid about $275 painted. They look and fit perfect.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just checked retro and saw the chrome bumpers, a couple of years ago I was behind a late model Mustang that had the chrome bumpers and thought He must be a hell of a fabricator to make a set of chrome bumpers for a new plastic car and now I'm bummed just found out he had deep pockets, didn't know such animals existed but they did look good through the windshield at 20 ft

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have the ones from Retro USA. I had them paint them. I paid about $275 painted. They look and fit perfect.
THANKS Ghanna ! Good to know theres a cheaper price if you go directly to RETROUSA ! (need to enter your VIN number for the painted ones)

Still noodling on this ... may pull the trigger soon ?! :icon_confused::jester::woot:

DECISIONS, DECISIONS ! (Great to know you all that have put them on are happy, though - Thanks )

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just wondering if any members have pics of their car with these applied ?

·
Registered
535 Posts
RetroUSA on mine

·
Registered
104 Posts
I like the 71 scoops. 72/73 dont do it for me though. Reminds me too much of the "hood" impalas driving around with stick on chrome shark gills and 3 spoke blades. "thumbsdown:

Same here... I like the rear scoops but the front ones are too much. I doubt I'll ever put either on my car though.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts