Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a plain jane version... Hemi & 6 speed. So, I am added what I like and not what some "auto designer" thinks I will like.

I got my sill plates from moparsupercenter dot com.

What's in the box

Before

After

WARNING - Be sure you have the sill plate where you want it as once you touch the tape to the sill it's there for ever.

You may want to try some wax paper under the sill plate while you position it.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
you guys just now ordering cars it's part of the MOPAR Interior Appearance Group
at least it was last year and has a Mopar T handle shifter, crome pedel covers, a car cover and Challenger labeled floor matts.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks great I got mine on Ebay for $115 shipped!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you guys just now ordering cars it's part of the MOPAR Interior Appearance Group
at least it was last year and has a Mopar T handle shifter, crome pedel covers, a car cover and Challenger labeled floor matts.
Kinda hard to add the MOPAR Interior Appearance Group on a car that's sitting on the lot. Besides they usually add stuff I don't want.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Besides they usually add stuff I don't want.
Completely agree, I bought my R/T because it was the color I wanted and had minimal accessories to inflate the sticker price. I think customizing a car piece by piece is half the fun of owning it. Your sills look great, good job.

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
You might want to paint the lettering on the door sills.
Black would probably look good on a white car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,122 Posts
That looks great waumo:smokin:
How did you do it?
I have a set of DWB decals to put on mine when the temps get warmer in the spring.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Kinda hard to add the MOPAR Interior Appearance Group on a car that's sitting on the lot. Besides they usually add stuff I don't want.
I told dealer ..in order to sell me that Car..you got to do the following..he whined and cried some..refused..cried and whined some more..and gave me everything..the whole time crying and whining...But I got my Gear!!

I admit it was 5th NEW Car in 3 years from him..but he still cried and whined!!

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I realize this is an old(er) thread, but I didn't want to start a new one for the same subject. Hemi57 & Waumo, your door sills look awesome! :thumbsup:

Does anyone know who has a killer deal on door sills? The lowest price I found is $112.80 shipped from ChryslerJeepDodgePartsAndAccessories on fleabay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts