Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, was playing with the Dodge site and came up with a Scat for 43,015 msrp. Got me thinking about trading. My RT has been great. I sent a screenshot to my dealer and waiting for a reply. Anybody upgrade to the Scat and regret it? Think I already know the answer. Lol

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Now you somehow have to play hard to get. First make them give you what is fair for your car or walk. I guess after getting their best online price. Be prepared to walk.... Good luck!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
At this time of year, go down to the lot and find a car you like. Then work a hard deal and walk away happy. 2018s are coming, got to move the inventory.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, they will have to come to me. I'm really happy with what I have now for what I paid. The thing only has 5k miles on it. If the deal is sweet, I may trade. If not, I'll keep driving mine. The definitely is a want, not a need. I've just seen a few videos on Utube where people are getting good deals on Scats and I'm thinking why not me too.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
True and we're near the end of the model year. If there was a time, this is it. They have about a dozen dealers that they work with. I don't see one on their lot but, they will find one for me like they found this one.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
The dealership where I got my 2016 in March still has them.......several. At least 20% off list.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Anybody upgrade to the Scat and regret it? Think I already know the answer. Lol
Upgraded from an R/T Shaker to a SP in January... and NO REGRETS whatsoever.

The R/T Shaker was perfectly fine and I was happy with it.... but the SP, oh man, that is what I wanted to have in a Challenger! Barking, snorting, growling power! :grin2:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I traded my 2013 Blacktop R/T 6spd with 45k miles in the end of 2015 for a 2016 Scat Pack Shaker. The dealer paid off my Blacktop and I jumped into the SPS for $45k :smile: It's been pure joy after that. I just went to the dealer to get something done and they had a billet silver HellCat with the black hood for $69k and I was starting to juggle numbers in my head. Then I had to walk away LOL. If it wasn't for the interior color I probably could have bought it and my wife wouldn't have know the difference LOL.... Still the SPS is awesome...

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts