Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to do ridergraphixs side strobes or have something similar done at a local graphics shop using the 3m dark charcoal metallic and removing the rest of the stock hood to fenders and would like to see how the colors blend running the length of the car.

·
Registered
498 Posts
There are multiple photos of a great looking silver with grey stripes on a Challenger check out the Stack Performane web site.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Im actually looking for the same color stripes on an HO.......anyone?

BTW I couldn't find the silver with grey stripes on SP's website.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also did not see any on SP's website

·
Registered
466 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I would not have thought those were dark charcoal metallic at first glance.

·
Registered
754 Posts
ogme042 - they look good.
Why did you go with dark charcoal - were they closer to the SRT carbon fiber than the flat black?

Does anyone have anything that is more grey and less black?
I also wonder how silver on silver "ghost" stripes would look - anyone got that? (I've never seen silver on silver on any car.)

·
Registered
85 Posts
ogme042 - they look good.
Why did you go with dark charcoal - were they closer to the SRT carbon fiber than the flat black?

Does anyone have anything that is more grey and less black?
I also wonder how silver on silver "ghost" stripes would look - anyone got that? (I've never seen silver on silver on any car.)

Thanks. Yes, I ordered the dark charcoal just for that reason plus the metallic seems to give a more factory appearance. Up close they are slightly lighter than they appear in the pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looking to do ridergraphixs side strobes or have something similar done at a local graphics shop using the 3m dark charcoal metallic and removing the rest of the stock hood to fenders and would like to see how the colors blend running the length of the car.
This is what I have come up with for my car

Charcoal on Silver and Pewter on Silver

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts