Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen, heard of, or have a Sinamon Stick / Caramel Black car? Would like to see a picture of that and hear some comments. I’m thinking about ordering this combo in a widebody / shaker. Could be 1 of 1??

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
I would think that would be a difficult resell if you don’t keep them forever. I think the whole seat should be one color. It that’s just me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that I’ve seen it like that, it ( to me) doesn’t match too well. Wish it was more like the Sinamon color. Probably just go with black. Just my opinion. I’m going to keep it forever either way. Thanks for finding that. Very few Widebodys in SS at all.

·
Super Moderator
17,238 Posts
here's the interior in natural light - its more of a tan than yellow. If I were ordering Sinamon Stick I'd get the Caramel / black interior myself

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,706 Posts
I would LOVE a F8 with that interior. Or a blue.
Otherwise, I'd go red interior I think.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,596 Posts
I think that the Sinamon color would look better with the Sepia interior. I think that they'd play better together because in my opinion, the Caramel has too much of a yellow tone to it.

I also think that the red would be another good choice since orange is just a hybrid color of red and yellow (which I think that in this instance, the red interior looks better than the yellow one does).

Just my thoughts but you should buy what makes you happy..

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Can you combine Sinamon stick with Red/Black interior. That might work but I like different stuff than most.

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
Can you combine Sinamon stick with Red/Black interior. That might work but I like different stuff than most.
Doesn't look like it, Black or Black/Caramel only.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Doesn't look like it, Black or Black/Caramel only.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Figured. I think the Black/Caramel would still look great. Still surprised they let me combine Indigo and Red/Black. They seem to be kinda strict on color combos.

·
Super Moderator
17,238 Posts
Figured. I think the Black/Caramel would still look great. Still surprised they let me combine Indigo and Red/Black. They seem to be kinda strict on color combos.
partly because its a dark blue - in the past years, you couldn't get B5 Blue with Ruby Red / Black interior (it would have really clashed)

with Frostbite (blue) you can't get Ruby Red / Black interior, just Black or Caramel / Black as choices

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
partly because its a dark blue - in the past years, you couldn't get B5 Blue with Ruby Red / Black interior (it would have really clashed)

with Frostbite (blue) you can't get Ruby Red / Black interior, just Black or Caramel / Black as choices
And it's got quite a bit of purple in it when you see it in person. Isn't purple a mix of blue/red? That's why I thought it would work.

·
Super Moderator
17,238 Posts
And it's got quite a bit of purple in it when you see it in person. Isn't purple a mix of blue/red? That's why I thought it would work.
Indigo does color shift a lot - when you see the contours it looks very purple / bluish. The owner of the interior shot I posted a few posts back had an Indigo Blue for about a year - he got tired of all the dust and pollen that color would appear on. The other thing was the Indigo SP WB (bought off the lot) had an all - black interior...he would have preferred having the Ruby Red / black interior.

He then ordered Frostbite (and didn't want all black interior) - I steered him to order the Caramel / Black interior. He initially tried a search of inventory - but most any dealer orders lot stock with standard (black) interiors...

He used to have a Granite 'Cat with Sepia Laguna leather - so he was used to the brown tone interior.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Indigo does color shift a lot - when you see the contours it looks very purple / bluish. The owner of the interior shot I posted a few posts back had an Indigo Blue for about a year - he got tired of all the dust and pollen that color would appear on. The other thing was the Indigo SP WB (bought off the lot) had an all - black interior...he would have preferred having the Ruby Red / black interior.

He then ordered Frostbite (and didn't want all black interior) - I steered him to order the Caramel / Black interior. He initially tried a search of inventory - but most any dealer orders lot stock with standard (black) interiors...

He used to have a Granite 'Cat with Sepia Laguna leather - so he was used to the brown tone interior.
Yeah, I looked at a SPWB in Indigo with the all black interior. I wanted more "pop" than that. So, I think I'm going to get that with this combo and be happy with it when it gets here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That’s interesting! Did anyone ever see a S Stick with the red and black interior? We might as well go through all the choices. Color ( exterior) choice was hard enough!!

Unicorn, that’s an awesome car. Make sure u scroll down and get the close out price!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts