Nice, I like it. (y)

·
Premium Member
9,453 Posts
Picture is too dark to really see it.

·
Super Moderator
15,762 Posts
it reminds me of the tone of the 2007 Charge Go Mango (darker than the 2011 Toxic Orange)

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,872 Posts
That looks Nice and is the first time that I've seen it on an actual vehicle.

It kind of reminds me of the orange version Octane red, in that it's dark when it's low light and pops when the sun hits it. I like it, but I'm a Huge fan of orange colors (Toxic orange is one of my favorite Mopar colors ever and Sinamon looks like the GM Daytona Sunrise orange metallic color).

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I ordered one without seeing one in real life and limited online pictures. I like taking risks! It looks orangy, people could argue it looks reddish and maybe even brownish (hence Sinamon Stick I guess). When I ordered the car I was leaning for an old timer type of color like the 1970 Dark Burnt Orange. I hope it is similar. Here is a 1970 Dark Burnt Orange, and too bad they are not offering Vinyl tops I would of clicked that option!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
it reminds me of the tone of the 2007 Charge Go Mango (darker than the 2011 Toxic Orange)

Does to me also.

There's a Charger that passes through town for several years now in that color.

Turns my head every time. I really like it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice. I think its my favorite so far, but still have to see some real pics of a gold rush car for sale. Although nothing wrong with octane, go mango and F8 and still on the fence with hellraisin and frostbite until I see them in person.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,580 Posts
I saw that online, several pictures, it's an SXT :)

But I suspect with the overcast we're still missing the best of it. Seeing it in the sun will really tell the story. I like it OK, not as good as Toxic Orange, and wouldn't be a top 5 color choice for me personally. I think it will look better on a 300 actually

A Guy

·
Registered
687 Posts
ughhhh....UGLY!!....almost as bad as Toxic Orange....lol

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I ordered one without seeing one in real life and limited online pictures. I like taking risks! It looks orangy, people could argue it looks reddish and maybe even brownish (hence Sinamon Stick I guess). When I ordered the car I was leaning for an old timer type of color like the 1970 Dark Burnt Orange. I hope it is similar. Here is a 1970 Dark Burnt Orange, and too bad they are not offering Vinyl tops I would of clicked that option!!
Vinyl top? It can be done. Looks great with one. Not my car, saw it at Spring Fest. It was my favorite ride there.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Haha great! I love vinyl tops. My 1971 Firebird has one and it is a head turner for sure! I'll maybe look into that...Perhaps a vinyl wrap could simulate the look?

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I saw a Cinnamon Stick WBSP today on a car hauler. Looked fantastic in the sun. It was a quick look, but really stood out.

·
Registered
801 Posts
A T/A in Sinamon stick looks cool, at least on the configurator.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
I like the color.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,580 Posts

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,580 Posts
Looks way different in strong sunlight. The first 3 pics to the 4th look like different colors almost

A Guy

Reactions: SpeedShift
1 - 20 of 49 Posts