41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
i love it!

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
I thought Hellraisin was my new crush, but Sinamon stick is swaying me big time. I'll just say it looks good from in front of my computer screen.

·
Premium Member
3,242 Posts
I thought Hellraisin was my new crush, but Sinamon stick is swaying me big time. I'll just say it looks good from in front of my computer screen.
I've been considering swapping my 2016 for a 2020 so I went to my nearest dealership (45 minutes away) last Sunday (they're closed on Sunday) to check out Frostbite, Sinamon Stick and Hellraisin. From the online pics I was originally leaning towards Frostbite but then I thought Hellraisin looked best online. In person, to me, Frostbite is a nice color but just not enough pizazz for a Challenger. Hellraisin actually looked darker than the pics and quickly dropped off my possibility list. Sinamon Stick I liked the best of the three. A bit darker and richer looking than Toxic Orange, maybe a bit more red in it but reflected well in the Sun. So now, after seeing them in person, Sinamon is my #1 of the three by far.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,580 Posts
Jest in pun?

A Guy

41 - 49 of 49 Posts