Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,888 Posts
Thanks for posting those pictures! That Sinamon color is Beautiful but I'm a Huge fan of orange on a cool car!

I'm with Hal and have never heard that you can't have several colors on a car. Our SRT has three colors on her and she looks Great (to me). We have a Granite SRT with the factory silver stripes on her and then accented with red that matches the 392 badges on the fender. I put Merrick Brembo red rings on the headlight inlets and then paint matched stuff under the hood in red and granite. The next mod might be to put some red stripes on the SRT wheels to accent those and make them pop even more.

I think that the three colors work together quite well.

·
Premium Member
3,787 Posts
that's one I haven't heard of limiting the quantity of colors on a car. Some models could have multi-color graphics (such as paint is one color, stripe color and then a border on the stripe of yet another color)
You mean like mine? Silver leaf stripe, red outline. This would pop on a granite car.

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker and 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,908 Posts
It probably isn't a transferable warranty and they likely figure that a high percentage of their customers will no longer own them after 20 yrs.
I totally agree....

21 - 23 of 23 Posts