Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Speedlogics makes a single gauge A pillar but I really dont want to spend almost 300 for a pillar. Is there any cheaper SINGLE ones out there??

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I know Speedlogics makes a single gauge A pillar but I really dont want to spend almost 300 for a pillar. Is there any cheaper SINGLE ones out there??
Razors Edge (the vendor Speedlogix is promoting) is the only aftermarket pillar pod that I could find. I did purchase the pillar with matching passenger side. A bit expensive in all considering $209 for the dual gauge, $70 for the matching pillar, AEM wideband gauge etc etc.

I have a stock OEM set for sale in the classifieds. You can turn it into a DIY project if you like and purchase the gauge pod from Autozone.

Razors Edge pretty much did the same thing as they took a stock OEM set and then drilled out portions of the plastic, slapped on whatever gauge pod, and then wrapped/glued/stapled it with material.

So,
-dremel or cutting device
-$15-20 - arts and crafts store for some material (roughly 3-4 yards)
-$19-40 - gauge pod from Autozone or parts store
-$40 OEM Pillar Set

So at the cost of handy work, a few beers, and about $80, you could make your own and choose your fabric.

If I don't sell the OEM pillars, I might just go ahead and do this project on my own and then resell them that way.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f17/f-s-stack-cai-exhaust-tips-mopar-car-cover-tbody-pillar-pods-engine-cover-51022/

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
got one for you its in for sale section second page.

·
Registered
711 Posts
if you need a passenger pillar to match coverings to your drivers side if you deside to do your own, I have one to give away. (from my own car.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts