Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm pretty new to the performance side of my car, which is a 2011 challenger r/t. I was thinking about doing a single turbo, and I've been looking around the forums and google and I can't seem to find anything. I find TT setups everywhere but never anything about single turbos. I can't even find a seller that has a kit. So I was wondering if any of y'all have any tips or helpful advice?

Thanks!

·
Registered
800 Posts
There are no kits out there I know of, fairly certain you would have to do a lot of fab work to get it done.

There's a guy on instagram that I have followed that did a single turbo setup (all custom) on his scatpack. If you do instagram I can give you his account and you can see if he will help you out.

Other than that, I am not very knowledgeable on turbo setups.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are no kits out there I know of, fairly certain you would have to do a lot of fab work to get it done.

There's a guy on instagram that I have followed that did a single turbo setup (all custom) on his scatpack. If you do instagram I can give you his account and you can see if he will help you out.

Other than that, I am not very knowledgeable on turbo setups.

I do! That would be awesome, thanks!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Guys instagram is "sinister_turbo_scat".

From everything I have seen, he did it fairly easily and it looked nice. He is going to a twin turbo setup now I believe.

Hope he can help you out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Feel free to message me as I'm currently building a single turbo setup for my 09' R/T

1 - 5 of 5 Posts