Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 F8 Scat Pack 392 6 Speed Stick
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Got my 2020 Scat Pack in mid September, today all of a sudden 3 of the XM Sirius channels in my presets now all say skipped channel, yet hope in my wife's Jeep and channels are fine.

Anyone else experienced this?

Regards,
Jim

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts
So, you hit a preset, it goes to that channel? Or just says skipped channel and doesn't change? I know you can choose to skip channels. If you didn't...Poltergeists

A Guy

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi again,

Yeah somehow the radio changed my list of channels to skip, as a few of my rock channels were now marked skipped and all the wrap channels became unskipped, considering I'm the only driver of the car how would that occur?

Almost makes one miss buttons you had to pull out to set....

Regards,
Jim

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts

Unless it repeats, then just an electronic oddity...I don't think you'll find a specific reason

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Almost makes one miss buttons you had to pull out to set....

Regards,
Jim
I miss those days. What was it, 6 buttons to preset?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi again,

Well happened again, this time channels I skipped were now unskipped, go figure, went through the list this morning, only thing I have noticed is it happens if car sits for a day or more, weird, maybe the settings will stay this time...

Regards,
Jim

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts
Odd. If it were losing power, I'd more expect it to loose all saved settings, rather than switching items. No other issue manifestations? Just the preset issue? Depending on how much it vexes you, you might consider doing a reset, and then add your choices again. This would reset to factory, so bluetooth settings, etc. as well

A Guy

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,

Not really a preset issue more a skipped channel set issue, not sure on the reset will see how it goes, hopefully this is the only gremlin

Regards,
Jim

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
3rd time isn't a charm...

Anyone else have this issue?

Regards,
Jim

·
Registered
263 Posts
I had this minor problem also........ Just go to channel guide and "un block" the channel and it goes right back to the preset.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had this minor problem also........ Just go to channel guide and "un block" the channel and it goes right back to the preset.
Hi,

I've done that 3 times now, not to mention I surf between presets as a lot of channels, and that's when I really notice channels that I want and ones I don't

Regards,
Jim

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Let the car sit for a week, bad weather, and the ghost skipped half of my presets, go figure

Regards,
Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts