Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Looks nice. functional? price? Do they make a carbon fiber piece? I wish they would have kept the lines of of the original hood.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Makes two of us who have one. Im very happy overall with the fit on mine. Congrats.. I think you'll like it when your done.

As far as a CF copy.. nope, not from these guys. Functional? Doesn't feed throttle body, but feeds plenty of cold air into the engine compartment.

Mike

·
Registered
301 Posts
Makes two of us who have one. Im very happy overall with the fit on mine. Congrats.. I think you'll like it when your done.

As far as a CF copy.. nope, not from these guys. Functional? Doesn't feed throttle body, but feeds plenty of cold air into the engine compartment.

Mike

Nice mods! They really changed up the nature of the car.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
These aren't as big as the Super Stock hood that Mr Norms sells.. that thing could ingest a full grown deer!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Found it on ebay for 580. from manufacturer. List it can be made with or w/o functional scoop.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I paid $600 shipped directly from the manufacturer. Saw mine at Mopars at Big Daddy's. $590 plus $125 shipping is the starting Evil-Bay price and that's what he told me his normal deal is.

Mike

·
Registered
864 Posts

Mike

I thought that was you turning on to Russell yesterday! Looks good

·
Registered
62 Posts
does the scoop stick up high? I sold my cervini t/a hood because I did not like the view from the "back end"

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hows the fitment? Tough to tell from the picture, but looks like it might sit a little low.
overall fitment is good. The front edge of the hood in the center might have a little too much arch, but i think it can be solved by adjusting the hood latch. The gap spacing with the fenders is pretty much dead on. Seems like the hood stresses a little when being closed due to the tension of the gas struts. Maybe some weaker ones or just a prop rod may be needed. Overall very happy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts