Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 1000th post on Challengertalk. I have enjoyed being a member here for 6 years this month!

I was completely in awe when I first saw the concept Challenger and knew it was THE car I had been waiting for Chrysler to make since I became able to drive. I missed the first musclecar era by about 10 years, so in 2009 I bought my DWB RT j package. It had many warranty issues in its first year (about 15), as it was an early production car, but they all got sorted out and the car served me well till I fell in love with my current 2013SRT. My current SRT is a better car in every way and I am more obsessed with Challengers than ever. The Challenger is such a great product as you all know well.

To celebrate :bdaysmile: I am taking her out to cruise Woodward Ave tonight, things will be hoppin, just one week till the big party! Any of you locals reading this come join me!

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Congrats Joe !! would love to meet up with you tonight but i have a wedding to go to, how about wednesday of next week?

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bruce, ya next Wednesday might work :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
I'd be there, but haven't lived in MI for 30 years ;)
Born n raised in Dearborn. Even went to Henry Ford Elementary. Pops was a body engineer for Ford, uncles were all service manager type guys across all makes. Gramps and great uncle owned a Dodge dealership back in the day....Anyone old enough to remember "USA with an H and a K...HUSAK Brothers Dodge!" ? ;)

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Donut Cutter

Wednesday night same as last year

Reactions: 797Power

·
Registered
14 Posts
I will look for you. I may head out there in my 1970 Charger or maybe I'll bring the 2012 Challenger this time.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i gotta watch the kids tonight, i would love to come out and play.......

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hey Joe!! its Friday night and great weather!! where did ya want to meet up at?? and what time?

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ray, Let's try the donut cutter @ about 8ish

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
I've been on here since 2008 too. When I heard about the new Charger concept, I thought I wanted one until it came out. I didn't like it much because I wanted a 2 door and manual transmission. I was hooked when I first saw the Challenger concept in 2006. I knew I had to get one. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.