Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I'm new here, but have been a Mopar fan since I was 10 or 11 or so. The main reason is because my dad has owned a 73 Roadrunner since he got out of the service back in 73. Original owner and all, and even though its just got the little 318 in it, its still a blast to drive. I'm 25 and have a love for muscle cars unlike many people my age that are into the import cars. I am now chomping at the bit to get a 6.1 Challenger 6 speed like you wouldnt believe, and is why I stumbled upon this site. I was just curious if anyone would know the dimesions of a 73 Roadrunner compared to this new Challenger based on whats online? I just want to see if it will feel similar. I know the new Challenger is making loads more power, I'm just curious if its close in size to our 73. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The new Challenger is 197 inches. Its weight is anyone's guess, but probably around 3800 pounds.

The '73 Road Runner was 211 inches and weighed about 3700 pounds depending on how it was optioned. 3700 would probably have been about average.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts