Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Vendor
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are now stocking the skip-shift eliminators, so if you are annoyed by the required 1-4 shift in your 6-speed Challenger, you can override that with this plug-in device.

To order: Speedlogix

Thanks,
Lisa.

·
Vendor
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have the skip shifts in stock now!! All the previous orders are going out today, and we have more available if you still need one. :)

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Highly recommended!!:thumbsup: Worth every penny!

·
Vendor
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Got mine installed today and it works like a champ. Drove around time and did the 1-2 shift probably 25 times, no issues at all. Too bad all of life's little annoyances can't be fixed this easily and cheaply.

·
Vendor
5,639 Posts
Got mine installed today and it works like a champ. Drove around time and did the 1-2 shift probably 25 times, no issues at all. Too bad all of life's little annoyances can't be fixed this easily and cheaply.
Glad to hear it!! If you have a minute, please post that review on the product page (here: Skip Shift Eliminator 09-10 Challenger 6-Speed bottom of the page) to help others with your valuable info!

Thanks,
Lisa.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,736 Posts
have an 2010 rt classic recently purchased .i havent experienced shift problem yet what is it and when does it occur?
The SKip Shift is on the 6 Speed Cars where at certain RPMs the computer locks you out of 2nd and 3rd so you have to shift from 1st to 4th. This Skip shift allows you to shift normally without skipping 2nd and 3rd.

·
Registered
49 Posts
FYI... peeps before installing the skip shift mod, be sure to check the connection of the two wires... i dont know what kind of Crimping tool they are using but i found that the wires were not crimped correctly... and that they just pull out... just sharing info....

1 - 20 of 163 Posts