Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 120 of 163 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Skip Shift Eliminator

Okay, I received my SSE from Speedlogix today. I installed it on my 2015 R/T Scat Pack (392) and it works! No more 1-4 forced shifts. It works just like the previous years.

So anybody who has been hesitant (like I was) with the computer(s) in the 2015 cars, feel free to install one of these.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Okay, I received my SSE from Speedlogix today. I installed it on my 2015 R/T Scat Pack (392) and it works! No more 1-4 forced shifts. It works just like the previous years.

So anybody who has been hesitant (like I was) with the computer(s) in the 2015 cars, feel free to install one of these.
Great to hear, thanks!

·
Vendor
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Yes, and I'll send one for free to whoever gets a 6-speed Hellcat and contacts us first to test it.

·
Vendor
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

·
Vendor
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
1-->4 is so annoying, but you can control your shifting with our skip shift eliminator!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Haven't received mine yet when should I expect it?
As I said in the pm, you ordered on 1/28 and we shipped it out via USPS first class the next day 1/29, so it should have had ample to time to arrive by now. Let me see what if anything we can find out, since you chose USPS to ship there isn't as much info as our standard insured ups shipping method.

101 - 120 of 163 Posts