Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come out with a skip shift eliminator yet for the 2011? I will be trading in my 2009 6-speed in the next couple of days for a 2011 6-speed and would like to get an eliminator for my new beast.

·
Registered
820 Posts
They use the same unit as the previous years.

·
Registered
402 Posts
1200 miles and STILL haven't experienced it. I think you guys are all pullin' my leg. "Skip shift,"... pfft!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Got mine from speedlogix and it works fine.

·
Registered
355 Posts
1200 miles and STILL haven't experienced it. I think you guys are all pullin' my leg. "Skip shift,"... pfft!! :thumbsup:
I was stuck in traffic on my way home from the dealer when I picked mine up and that stupid thing kicked in. I was going to wait for the predator tune to be released to get rid of it, but after that I went home and ordered the skip shift eliminator from Speedlogix. Certain criteria has to happen for the skip shift to activate and it seldom happens, but once was enough for me. For my 40k plus, I want to shift into any gear I want.

·
Registered
211 Posts

^^^ Same here ! Guess we don't drive within that MPH range :browsmiley:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Ronnie that's going out first thing tomorrow morning. I got held over at work due to a high priority call so I can't make it to the Post Office by 5pm,thanks again,Lt.R.D.S.-P.P.Dept.

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
I have a little over 1100 miles on the clock right now and still haven't had the skip shift kick in on me... don't know how much it would bother me though since I go from 1-3 or 1-4 in most bumper-bumper cases anyway...

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Got mine. Now I'm just trying to find someone with hands small enough to actually install it!:disgust:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have over a 1000mi on mine and it maybe skip shifted 3 times.
My 2010 RT did it all the time. Dont need the eliminator unless it really starts acting up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts