Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
slight discoloration after using "acetone free" nailpolish remover on leather seats

just got some nail polish off my seats in my 2010 classic. i read on numerous sites that Acetone free nail polish remover is the way to go, but where i used it, there is a slight circle discoloration around it, and just a little lighter in places. my question is, anything i can use to bring the leather back to where it needs to be? any conditioner or leather cleaner. the place is just about as big as a dime.

·
Premium Member
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
just got some nail polish off my seats in my 2010 classic. i read on numerous sites that Acetone free nail polish remover is the way to go, but where i used it, there is a slight circle discoloration around it, and just a little lighter in places. my question is, anything i can use to bring the leather back to where it needs to be? any conditioner or leather cleaner. the place is just about as big as a dime.
good luck and what you need to know is the entire seat isn't leather either get us a picture and I'll speak with my detail guy and see if he has any other suggestions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts