Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone.

I just picked up a 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T.
I traded in my Avenger on it and walked away pretty good. Its was bought in June 13 and the guy traded it in on a Ford Raptor because he was starting a family.

It had never seen a drop of rain till I bought it.

It has 3 imperfections in the whole car and only came with 5000 miles on it which leaves me with 30K/ 2 years of warranty.

Im a Civil Engineering student and am 21 years old. I look forward to being actively engaged in this community.

It was ordered as a pretty much basic auto R/T. But the dealer did some custom striping and Leather with green stitching.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Welcome to CT from Michigan, post some pictures when you have time. That's sharp, very nice

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Very nice!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. She has a few minor details that have to be completed. But because Im young I will not be able to afford big modifications with everything else I have going on. Im just happy to have the car.

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
634 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts