Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed a dent in my front bumper. I don't think it was hit because the paint and the Clear Bra shield aren't touched. The car was bought in Nov. so I think it would hard to prove that it's a warranty issue. It's only hardly noticeable from an angle but I know it's there
So rather then getting into it with the dealer I'm pretty sure I can push out the dent from the back side, so does anyone know how the get to the back side of the bumper ?
Thanks John

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
do a search for "halo light install" a guy here with a PCP did an awesome photo write up on the light install, but the 1st 3rd of it was bumper removal and the last 3rd was re-install. i cant see the dent from your pic but it looks as you have chaffing/scrape in the clear two incher to the right of your finger in the pic.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do a search for "halo light install" a guy here with a PCP did an awesome photo write up on the light install, but the 1st 3rd of it was bumper removal and the last 3rd was re-install. i cant see the dent from your pic but it looks as you have chaffing/scrape in the clear two incher to the right of your finger in the pic.
Thanks for the reply, I'll do a search. I don't think I need to remove the bumper, I just need to get my fingers underneath and behind. What looks like a scrape is really water that I wiped off from last night's rain. But you're right it does look like a scrape but it isn't.
Thanks again John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts