Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call to day to come down and look at a Challenger that left the highway doing over 70 mph. It bounced off a few trees and then went upside down. This car is sitting in Atlanta. The occupants of the car all walked away from this one.

Please slow down and drive safe ! It's a HEMI with a lot of horsepower.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Dang, that is not good. Can't believe they walked away.

I do have to say, there have not been many posts by Snowcat recently and that makes me happy.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Has to say a little for the safety features AND pure luck.. I would have never guessed there were not any serious injuries from that one.

·
Registered
138 Posts
And I thought this was another Challenger kill thread.....wait, it kinda is I guess. Thank god no one was seriously hurt. Man this car is a tank, in a good way this time.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanks for post, it reminds all of us to keep our heads when driving in wet conditions. Its a very powerful car and when you drive without engaging the brain sh__ happens.
The passengers and driver are real lucky to come out of this without serious injury!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Holy cow, can't believe they walked away! Wonder why it went off road? Maybe a deer, animal, hydroplane, etc...

·
Registered
131 Posts
That's amazing they were not killed! You can always replace a car.

I think that one is going to need heck of a lot of Bondo.

Drive safe!

Ken

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
damn, thats quite a crash to walk away from. I've had mine out in some bad wet storms with rain/wind/hail and at about the speed limit its really not affected too much, could feel it hydroplane a few times tho.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
This could be the evidence we've been looking for when "drone unity point" is reached- full throttle while stuck at 1900 rpm and no resonators installed!

alternate: Those paint stripes on the road can be devilishly slippery when it is wet out. Hell, paint stripes are slippery for a Challenger even on a dry road!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Impressive to say the least that they were even breathing after that.

·
Super Moderator
13,853 Posts
Very happy to see everyone survived this bad crash.

This is further testament to the Challenger's five-star front and side safety crash rating.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
That is one of the worst crashed Challengers that Snowcat has posted. It is truly amazing that everyone survived this crash. The occupants are very fortunate.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts