Premium Member
3,685 Posts
$260 a set shipped? Yikes.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,117 Posts
Thanks for posting the link. They are super sweet!:smokin:

And I agree they would sell to the Challenger guys.

·
Registered
29 Posts
wow I hope you make these for the challenger as I would buy them tomorrow, look great and sure you sale a ton of these

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Wow watching that video, what a pain for those owners to remove the lights. So glad ours are way easier to remove for upgrades.

·
Supporting Vendors
1,270 Posts
Anything?
We have increased our manufacturing capabilities here in St. Louis, but I don't think it's something we will offer in the near future (1-3 months+).

There's a lot of development time involved when you are producing them in-house vs. buying them from overseas

I apologize for not posting an update sooner. We have been working on some unique products for the 2015 Challenger, which we will be posting about within the next few weeks

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,703 Posts
We have something in the works... for much less than that!

Keep an eye out for some updates from us

Thanks!
Nick C.
What ever became of these?

My guess is that nothing became of it because this was posted in 2013 and I'd think that if something was developed, it would be done already, but I'm not in manufacturing, so that's just my guess.

If you built these, and priced them fairly, I'd buy a set (depending on price of course).

I see that another lighting vendor sells these (which I won't mention out of respect to DD), but as seen above, they aren't cheap! If you have them painted the color of your car, they cost over $400! I would really like some and think that they look Cool, but think that $400 in my pocket looks MUCH better! :grin2:

·
Supporting Vendors
1,270 Posts
What ever became of these?

My guess is that nothing became of it because this was posted in 2013 and I'd think that if something was developed, it would be done already, but I'm not in manufacturing, so that's just my guess.

If you built these, and priced them fairly, I'd buy a set (depending on price of course).

I see that another lighting vendor sells these (which I won't mention out of respect to DD), but as seen above, they aren't cheap! If you have them painted the color of your car, they cost over $400! I would really like some and think that they look Cool, but think that $400 in my pocket looks MUCH better! :grin2:
Read this:

Automotive Lighting Designer Ramps Up Manufacturing at St. Louis Facility | Diode Blog

:grin2:

Nick C.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,703 Posts
Thanks Nick! :cheers:

I've read that before and am impressed with your manufacturing ideas, along with your company's future plans for the business! It's Very forward thinking and should only make you more successful!

My main thought then is, if you can make a prototype of a part, then it shouldn't be long before you can have a set of led side markers available then (that's my hope).

Similar pieces are for sale already, through a competitor of yours, but I'd rather support someone who supports this forum, not too mention that you make a quality product that is tested and proven, and they aren't on the forums answering our questions and giving us personal attention.

This is just my thought, is that ANY company is there to take my money, but it's the Customer Service after the fact, that makes or breaks if I will go back to them again and it seems that your Customer Service is Stellar!

Once again, just my thoughts and now get to making those side marker lights (just joking.............Sort of! :grin2:)

·
Supporting Vendors
1,270 Posts
We are gearing up for SEMA right now, so we are working on LED board replacements for newer vehicles, along with several other items I can't mention.

It's very possible we will introduce an LED sidemarker option in the future, but I haven't provided any ETAs or dates for a reason. We will keep everyone updated if any new developments surface

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,703 Posts
We are gearing up for SEMA right now, so we are working on LED board replacements for newer vehicles, along with several other items I can't mention.

It's very possible we will introduce an LED sidemarker option in the future, but I haven't provided any ETAs or dates for a reason. We will keep everyone updated if any new developments surface

Thanks!
Nick C.
Thanks for the update! :cheers:

I understand why you're not giving dates because it saves you ALOT of stress from a manufacturing timeline point of view and then us bugging you like the kid in the back seat continuously asking.............."Are they done yet"?

I hope that you do make the led side marker lights, especially at a lower price point than in available now and sell them on more of a volume sales type than a I'll make my money on one part type of deal.

Can I ask if the unmentioned products that you're making are for the Challengers? :)

In the words of Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams.............."Build it and they will come"! I'd buy a set if you made them!

Thanks again and Please do keep us updated! :cheers:

·
Supporting Vendors
1,270 Posts
Thanks for the update! :cheers:

I understand why you're not giving dates because it saves you ALOT of stress from a manufacturing timeline point of view and then us bugging you like the kid in the back seat continuously asking.............."Are they done yet"?

I hope that you do make the led side marker lights, especially at a lower price point than in available now and sell them on more of a volume sales type than a I'll make my money on one part type of deal.

Can I ask if the unmentioned products that you're making are for the Challengers? :)

In the words of Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams.............."Build it and they will come"! I'd buy a set if you made them!

Thanks again and Please do keep us updated! :cheers:
We have a lot of things in the works, that's about all I can say right now lol

Nick C.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts