Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
The only color I have not seen in person is Smoke Show. Anyone have it? Seen it or have some good pictures of it?

·
Registered
14,951 Posts
Still waiting to see in person, but looks like a real light Destroyer Grey.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to find one today in person. A dealer near me had one listed on their site but when I got there it was no where to be found. BUT Go Mango 1320 was there and that my friends is a special kinda color WOW does that look awesome in person. That might be on my top 3 list which is
Go Mango
Hellraisin
Frostbite.

Redline Red still is up there as it's been one of my favorites over the years BUT those 3 colors I believe one of them will come home with me soon.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Compared to Destroyer, granted, different lighting.

Reactions: Lanzz

·
Registered
169 Posts
I tried to find one today in person. A dealer near me had one listed on their site but when I got there it was no where to be found. BUT Go Mango 1320 was there and that my friends is a special kinda color WOW does that look awesome in person. That might be on my top 3 list which is
Go Mango
Hellraisin
Frostbite.

Redline Red still is up there as it's been one of my favorites over the years BUT those 3 colors I believe one of them will come home with me soon.
I agree with the GoMango statement. It is indeed a beautiful color. For me my top 3 would be...

1. Yellow Jacket
2. GoMango
3. B5 Blue/ Indigo Blue (tie)

·
Registered
2015 R/T
512 Posts
For me it would be 1 Tor Red. 2 B 5 blue, 3 Raisen. Those colors still look the best to me.

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
7,521 Posts
Seeing that color for the first time immediately drew to mind the shit-box pickups and land yachts many of my friends drove back in high school. They always said they were just covering it in grey primer for now, and they’d be painting it later.

But of course they never did get them painted, they just stayed primer color the rest of the time they had the vehicle...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,111 Posts
Outside

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
16,094 Posts
Smoke Show color looks like if had a Destroyer Gray and White Knuckle - this color is in between the two.

Far lighter shade with the new color

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,804 Posts
I've read several of the "looks like primer" comments, but when contrasted against black hood, spoiler, etc., I like it. Here in Florida, I prefer lighter colored cars not only because they're physically cooler in bright sun, but they likely less prone to fade. White can be boring and bland looking sometimes, so this blend of white with grey still is light colored and at least has a tint to it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's a pretty awesome color. My wife hates it she actually gave it a 0 on her color scale. I was actually shocked as I thought it looked badass in person and it looks like a custom wrap or custom aftermarket color. I like IT WAY BETTER then Destroyer Gray which is very cool but Smoke show has something that Destroyer doesn't.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I like the gray colors because they are "different" and the car stands out without being too flashy....... You can detail that paint so it really shines.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,311 Posts
My dealer has several in stock. I don't care for it but then I'm sure people don't care for my plum crazy purple. To each their own makes the world go 'round right.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts