Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of SMS Supercars gauges and pod just wanting to know who the mfg are. SMS has pissed me off and and dont want to have their label on my gauges and was going to contact the mfg and see if they can just put plain white on them. Molly at SMS tells me that they cant release the name and I know really they can. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Looks like SMS are pissing a lot of people off. You should find out who makes their hoods too lol they would be out of business if someone else makes em or makes even similar ones!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
SMS does not make anything in house. I think that if people knew who made their stuff then they would buy from mfg. Yeah SMS is pissing me off for sure the owe me 1133 bucks and has been going on for 4 months now. Going to file the paper work with the DAs office for fraud and if I can press charges I will.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looks like SMS are pissing a lot of people off. You should find out who makes their hoods too lol they would be out of business if someone else makes em or makes even similar ones!
I want that hood also, but I'm getting put off by negative customer service stories from fellow members.

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
I just want one of those gauge pods. Minus their gauges.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts