Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every year Dodge has a huge display at the Woodward Dream Cruise. This year they had all of their new performance models out and even some of the Scat Pack parts that bolt up to the R/T. I snapped a few photos with my cell phone. Does anyone know who makes the exhaust and headers?

pics:
Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Pictures | CARS OF DETROIT

Reactions: kuda and PSM450

·
Registered
'16 A8 Scat Pack
11,049 Posts
There was a big introduction for the Stage I, II, and III Scat Pack set ups late last year/first of '14.

Pricing and availability was supposed to come out by early summer. It's mid August and nothing???????

Nothing/nada/ZIP about them yet. Still vaporware, and may just stay that way with the introduction of the '15's, and the killing of the SRT as a "brand", which is now a performance option.

A big "drum roll" and nothing so far!

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
628 Posts
Reminds me of the T/A hood in 2010 - not actually available until 2012.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MSRP installed is $9,085 for 58 hp and 47 lb-ft of torque. Pretty crazy when you can bolt on a roots style supercharger and add 3x the amount of power for $7,000 in one weekend.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Exhaust is Corsa as always, just rebranded Mopar and marked up accordingly :)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Interesting resonators, look like they are using a internal J-pipe construction to help with drone?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Interesting resonators, look like they are using a internal J-pipe construction to help with drone?

That is how all Corsa Extreme systems are.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts