Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happened to be near my local dealer tonight and thought I'd pop in to see if my car made it to the lot yet. I was pleasantly surprised. She's dirty though. I go tomorrow to officially pick her up. Hopefully she will be all cleaned up and more picture worthy, lol.

I am so friggin' stoked!!!!!!

Dang, those lights are super reflective. All that is because of the flash on my Android phone camera, lol.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sweet ride! Almost identical to mine............wise choice!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Looks great. Congrats on your new ride. What kind of rims are those. The sticker says 18" but they don't look it. Maybe it's just that it's dark. They kind of look a bit like the SRT 392 Special Edition wheels. Is it just an illusion?

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Awesome! Congrats and welcome to the club

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the compliments, much appreciated. I am so excited. However, I have to say I was a little bummed this morning and saw all that white stuff on the ground. They are projecting 1-3" today. We'll see how the afternoon falls when I am supposed to run up there. If it's too slippery, I may just have to wait...I don't want anything to happen to my new baby.

Looks great. Congrats on your new ride. What kind of rims are those. The sticker says 18" but they don't look it. Maybe it's just that it's dark. They kind of look a bit like the SRT 392 Special Edition wheels. Is it just an illusion?
Oh I wish they were SRT's....that'd mean I have a 6.1 engine. But looking at the new wheels I see what you mean. I never noticed they looked that similar. Attached is a pic for comparison purposes. You can see the SRT wheels have "SRT" on them, plus "black bands" around the spokes and lip of the inner rim ring.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Congrats. I too, have a 2010 R/T six-speed. Strange, though - my build sheet says 20 mpg city and 34 mpg highway.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Congrats as well !!!! Get ready though, its gonna be rock star city for a while !!!!!!!! Enjoy the ride

·
Banned
311 Posts
Okay what's the sneak peek of ? A 010 black r/t??? I thought I was goina c a 392

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations!!! You will love it. I love my 2010 R/T 6 speed!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts