Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's snowing in So Cal today. All of you east and mid west I feel your pain, there is not a chance I'm taking my baby out in this. People in So Cal can't drive in rain let alone SNOW!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
What happens during earth quakes?:D

Were so screwed up out here we drive better in earthquakes !!!:notallthere::notallthere:

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
What , i lived 5 years in Santa Clarita and only saw 1/4 inch only on the grass. what is going on there?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live in Santa clarita and we got a good amount of snow. It was weird seeing the city covered with a few inches but I also didn't drive my car she stayed in the garage.

·
Registered
85 Posts
So it's snowing in So Cal today. All of you east and mid west I feel your pain, there is not a chance I'm taking my baby out in this. People in So Cal can't drive in rain let alone SNOW!
You are beginning to get an inkling of our pain. Let us know when you have an ice storm out there. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
For once,this Detroit boy had some real fun the last two days! The streets were dry,the weather was in the 20's,the traction was good.Woodward saw some pretty exotic street rockets for a change from the SUV's.Sadly,the toy is back in storage because of last night's snow.Guess you west coast guys are getting a little taste of what we have to deal with here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts