Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my Challenger is waiting for new shoes and dry streets there is no need to worry.
After midnight when the crowd is at home the street become a more than large playground around Munich.

With a 4wheel driven car it's more than awesome - especially when your best buddy has a 4wheeler for the winter times, too.

Enjoy the video... :bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A lot of fun... :) I love the Subaru WRX, it really shines in these conditions, nothing stops the darn thing... awesome car. That or Audi Quattro...
absolutely. Love my Challenger but in the winter times I love the "chinese import stuff", too.

We're just waiting to get some new snow for a new night long drift run :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
A lot of fun... :) I love the Subaru WRX, it really shines in these conditions, nothing stops the darn thing... awesome car. That or Audi Quattro...
My mom isn't a big fan of her Subaru in the snow. She got it because it was AWD, and she came from a Honda CRV. It just does not handle as well as she was used to. Has lots of problems if there is much of anything on the ground since it is so much lower. With the honda even if there was a little bit of snow in the driveway she could make it up (Our 2nd driveway is longer and steep as it goes up to the side of our house, the main one being short and semi-steep into the garage). The Subaru can't make it up if there is anything on the bottom part of the driveway before she can get up some speed/momentum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts