Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran it wednesday nite and that was my best time. I guess it makes it the 2nd fastest se on this forum. Its got a little more left in her, still working out timing and fuel.But all in all I'm pretty happy with it .When I started I myself if I got 275-300 RWP and into the 13's I'd be satisfied, but... I'm not!LOL

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Simple S/C SE, running 13's. what did you make 250 something rear wheel HP?

You are in the 13-second club man, that's all that counts.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Simple S/C SE, running 13's. what did you make 250 something rear wheel HP?

You are in the 13-second club man, that's all that counts.
285 hp,258tq fighting high a/f ,think I need bigger injectors was running 94% DC

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Ah 285! ok :) I thought I saw a 250 something there... .torque I see it.

Still dude, less than 300 at the wheels and a 13.8.

Really cool, man.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Congrats! It seems you made a nice and simple diy setup, pretty awesome. We just need a nitrous SE on the forum that runs 13s and all bases will be covered :)

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
nice :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I think that is awesome! :) Post up some pictures of your car, especially the engine.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys, been gone all weekend will get some up tommorrow

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Ran it wednesday nite and that was my best time. I guess it makes it the 2nd fastest se on this forum. Its got a little more left in her, still working out timing and fuel.But all in all I'm pretty happy with it .When I started I myself if I got 275-300 RWP and into the 13's I'd be satisfied, but... I'm not!LOL
Welcome to the club, looks like we are sailing on uncharted waters. I think these times are amazing , who would have thought 13's out of a SE. Congrats.:redcap:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Awesome!!! I cant wait till i turbo charge mine! Not sure if anyone has even attempted doing it to the new pentastar but im going to give it my best shot!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here,s a couple pics

Attachments

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
^^^^^^^ wow looks awesome!

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
See some nitrous servos on it also, how much hp?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
See some nitrous servos on it also, how much hp?
had it on before the supercharger. probably gonna finish hooking it back up and run a 35or 50 and see if I can blow it up :notallthere:. don't know if the stock fuel system can handle much more.The v6's have a smaller fuel line than the v8's

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I assume these mods will void the powertrain warranty?:)
I am sure it does,but after seeing some of the stories about dealerships working on these cars. I don't really care, I'll fix anything I break myself.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Warranties, we don't need no stinking warranties.

·
Registered
205 Posts
:banana: that is all.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
had it on before the supercharger. probably gonna finish hooking it back up and run a 35or 50 and see if I can blow it up :notallthere:. don't know if the stock fuel system can handle much more.The v6's have a smaller fuel line than the v8's
Did you do any runs with nitrous before the SC?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts