Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I got mine durring the dealing...anyone else pick one up? Only asking because I still see quite a few FF out there....hemi orange...black...torred and white have been selling as of late.

Also just a note...came across 2 new torred srt 8's selling for 35499 and 36300 here in texas...amazing prices.

·
Banned
557 Posts
My local dealer has a FF RTC sitting on the lot. I actually test drove it when I went to evaluate the Challengers. I had no intentions to buy because I don't like the color, it just happened to be the only stick on the lot. It has the white stripes & white interior. A very sweet ride actually. As much as I like what I think will be a future rare color, I just don't think I'd be happy owning that color day in and day out.

I'm more traditional, I want black. Yes, so creative. LOL

If anyone is looking for such a beast, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the dealer info. I've bought a couple vehicles from them in the past and they were okay to work with -- more than anything it depends on the salesman you get.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Tom Ahl in Ohio had a couple FF's on his lot and deep, deep discounts off MSRP; I'm talking over $8K. I'm like the 2nd poster, while it's certainly attention getting just not sure I wouldn't tire of it quickly. And white leather interior has got to be a labor intensive project to keep looking nice.

If you had a black car with white leather you could just quit your job and clean your car full time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts