Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Folks!

Time for another monthly little get together for a grub down and/or cruise!!

Meet again last SUNDAY the 24th at NOON at "Hells KItchen" on Ortega Highway 74 this time!

"Hells" is a cycle and car watering hole/restaurant in "El Cariso Village" on the Ortega Highway 74.

They had a new Grand "Reopening" in March and it's a NEW owner.
It has a good sized paved parking lot (actually 2) so we can line up the cars and take some pics.
Ortega is about 20 miles long from one end on the 5 freeway and the other at Lake Elsinore.

After we meet up and/or eat, we can cruise down the great twisty/scenic Ortega/74 down the hills to Lake Elsinore and cruise back to the 5 at the other end or whatever......

Addy.....32685 Ortega Hwy (16.63 mi)
Lake Elsinore, California 92530

Here's some info on "Hells Kitchen"

https://www.facebook.com/HellsKitchen74/

SO.....who's in to meet some fellow Challenger Lovers and check out their rides and take in some awesome curvy roads and great scenery !!??

***WARNING***......watch your speed as you come into El Cariso Village, the cops hang out there with radar as the speed drops entering the village.

Post in the thread and I'll add your name to the list.

My cell if you have any questions (951) 218-0501

1. SoCalChallengerLover (Jerry)
2. Bob Ricewasser
3. Sunbear
4. Sunbears Hellcat friend
5. Sunbears SXT friend
6. CaliforniaShaker

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey Folks!

Meet again last SUNDAY the 24th at NOON at "Hells KItchen" on Ortega Highway 74 this time!

"Hells" is a cycle and car watering hole/restaurant in "El Cariso Village" on the Ortega Highway 74.

It has a good sized paved parking lot (actually 2) so we can line up the cars and take some pics.
Ortega is about 20 miles long from one end on the 5 freeway and the other at Lake Elsinore.

After we meet up and/or eat, we can cruise down the great twisty/scenic Ortega/74 down the hills to Lake Elsinore and cruise back to the 5 at the other end or whatever......

SO.....who's in to meet some fellow Challenger Lovers and check out their rides and take in some awesome curvy roads and great scenery !!??

***WARNING***......watch your speed as you come into El Cariso Village, the cops hang out there with radar as the speed drops entering the village.

I will consider coming to this event. I have wanted to check out Ortega Hwy for years. It will be a bit of a trip as I live in the San Gabriel Valley.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I will consider coming to this event. I have wanted to check out Ortega Hwy for years. It will be a bit of a trip as I live in the San Gabriel Valley.
Sounds good Bob.

I'm sure you'll enjoy Ortega Highway 74, it's worth a one time trip.

The first 5 miles or so East from the 5 freeway aren't that twisty but after you go over the narrow little bridge about halfway that seperates Orange Country from Riverside County it get's nice and curvy the rest of the way.

I'll add ya' to the list, hope you can make it!:rocker:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know I've missed a couple of these. I am looking at my schedule now and that entire weekend is clear! Count me in!

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know I've missed a couple of these. I am looking at my schedule now and that entire weekend is clear! Count me in!
Cool Sunbear! C-ya there!!:grin2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just to update you guys, I've got a couple of friends from work who are coming out (Challenger Hellcat & SXT). I'll be coming up from the Capistrano side so I'll see you guys at the Kitchen!

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to update you guys, I've got a couple of friends from work who are coming out (Challenger Hellcat & SXT). I'll be coming up from the Capistrano side so I'll see you guys at the Kitchen!
Sounds great SB, the more the merrier!! :grin2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey Folks!

2. Bob Ricewasser
3. Sunbear
4. Sunbears Hellcat friend
5. Sunbears SXT friend
I'm in. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

John:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for coming out guys!

Hope to see you all last SUNDAY in July for another little meet!

·
Super Moderator
12,972 Posts
I'm attracted to the black Shaker for some reason...

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I'm attracted to the black Shaker for some reason...

A Guy
That's really weird!! :grin2:

When ya coming down for a meet up? :thumbsup:

How about a MORRO BAY overnight meet up?
We could call it the meeting of the "North and South".......kinda halfway point and on the beautiful coast!

SUNBEAR....Thanks for the pics buddy! I think I found my new Avatar! :grin2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts