Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
We had a great time. Good food but unfortunately we were a bit split up in the parking lot. Maybe we should try Hell's Kitchen for next month for those that didn't make it out this time?
And good driving down the hill with you, Jerry. We were probably just going at 70% of throttle but it was good fun!
Because if there are no pics, it couldn't have happened....

·
Super Moderator
12,919 Posts
My Malwarebytes always blocks the u.cubeupload.com links...

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Maybe we should try Hell's Kitchen for next month for those that didn't make it out this time?
We can try Hell's Kitchen but I heard they are closed for remodeling, don't know if they'll be open by Feb 25th.

Thanks for the pics!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yeah, about Hell's Kitchen...It may be under new ownership but by reading the reviews and pictures, I don't think it would an inviting place to some people.

Sunday the 25th of February at the Peterson Auto Museum in Los Angeles there will be a Ferrari cruise in that would be pretty cool to see. It would allow us to park there or even on the top floor of the parking structure and have our own cruise in. The museum would be open at 10 where we would be able to take a tour of the restoration basement (I think it was $24 per person the last time I was there.) which is an AMAZING thing to see.

This would allow the people who couldn't come down from LA a place to go. Southern California is big place, we can go back and forth as we wish. Plus its a morning event which means less traffic.

Just a suggestion to throw out there. If you want to do something else, it won't hurt my feelings. My friends and I had a great time at the Lookout.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Yeah, about Hell's Kitchen...It may be under new ownership but by reading the reviews and pictures, I don't think it would an inviting place to some people.

Sunday the 25th of February at the Peterson Auto Museum in Los Angeles there will be a Ferrari cruise in that would be pretty cool to see. It would allow us to park there or even on the top floor of the parking structure and have our own cruise in. The museum would be open at 10 where we would be able to take a tour of the restoration basement (I think it was $24 per person the last time I was there.) which is an AMAZING thing to see.

This would allow the people who couldn't come down from LA a place to go. Southern California is big place, we can go back and forth as we wish. Plus its a morning event which means less traffic.

Just a suggestion to throw out there. If you want to do something else, it won't hurt my feelings. My friends and I had a great time at the Lookout.
Sounds good to me, just make a new thread. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts

I would be up for meeting at the Peterson. I haven't been there since the early 2000's, plus it would be cool to check out the Lowrider display!

·
Registered
251 Posts
The Peterson has changed quite a bit since the early 2000s.

Well, lets let make it official then. Sunday Morning 8 AM at the Peterson Automotive Museum. They are having Ferarri Birthday Cruise in on parking lot level P3. I propose a Challenger get together on level P4. We'll see neat Ferraris and for those who wish we can see a great automotive museum where I highly recommend the Peterson Vault Tour!
https://petersen.org/vault/

I'll make a separate entry as well.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Ok folks....don't see anything posted for MARCH last Sunday meet-up so I'm up for another Ortega, "Look Out" meet up on SUNDAY the 25th at NOON.

I'll post a new thread in the Regional Forums also........

41 - 51 of 51 Posts