Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all......hope you're all enjoying the holiday season

Ever buy the vinyl or rubber or leather conditioning wipes that come in those plastic containers??

Sometimes they dry out before you can use them all,don't throw them away, you can still use them.

Just add a little water to them and shake them up and they STILL work great! The residue is still on them even though they dried out, just need to "freshen" them up. :grin2:

OR.....

If you have dried out rubber conditioning/interior wipes you can use them dry to shine your shoes, works awesome!!

Happy New Year :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

SoCalChallengerLover (Jerry)

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Got a nutter one.

In the Wal Mart pharmacy and probably Target or Walgreen's/CVS/Rite Aid too, they sell these alcohol skin sanitizing prep pads about 70% alcohol and dry fast. They're small about 2" by 2" or so, maybe smaller.

Keep some in your glove box to do a quick clean of your touchscreen, I use them all the time, they work great!!
I use them to clean my phone screen and watch face too.

Cheap at about a buck or two for like 100 pads!!

Feel free to add any of your tips you may have boys.......and gals too! :grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's another.....

For that soft black plastic on the 15's and up between the taillights, as you all know it scratches if you look at it too long! :grin2:

When you wash, if you use water, PAT it dry, don't rub.
Then use a good spray wax, THEN buff with a soft micro fiber towel with the side that has the heavier nap.
I have zero scratches on mine.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,709 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,709 Posts
It looks nice, but until you touch the Crazy Pile, and see the length of the fibers, you can't understand :)

A Guy

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
And until you touch the minx you don’t understand
Trust me I got enough drawing crap to open a shop lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One more........make sure when you detail your ride you take off all rings, watches, bracelets, belt buckles ect.......to avoid any nicks or scratches in your beautiful paint!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts