Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided that for my 16 RT Plus A8, I am going with the flowmaster super 10's. I kinda wanted the loud throaty sound on my exhaust. My question is, I am not deleting the resonators I plan on leaving them alone. Is that going to have the Super 10's not be as loud and throaty as if the res was off? Or is a must to remove the resonators.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I decided that for my 16 RT Plus A8, I am going with the flowmaster super 10's. I kinda wanted the loud throaty sound on my exhaust. My question is, I am not deleting the resonators I plan on leaving them alone. Is that going to have the Super 10's not be as loud and throaty as if the res was off? Or is a must to remove the resonators.
I always recommend these vs Super 10s.

https://youtu.be/-9AUlY87TWs

Here's my comparison on super 44s on my RT.

https://youtu.be/TU1o_RKXOaM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
814 Posts
I originally was going to go with the Super 44's, but kinda thought the super 10's were louder and had more of a growl. I don't plan on deleting the resonators though.
Everyone's opinion and tastes are different. In my personal preference, no resonator delete is a mistake. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everyone's opinion and tastes are different. In my personal preference, no resonator delete is a mistake. :)

Ok that was one of the questions I had so thank you for that. So in your opinion deleting the res is the way to go also.

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Might as well leave it stock if your not going to delete your resonators. I installed super 44's and deleted the resonators and it sounds great. Little drone around 70-75 on freeway but nothing you won't get used to.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I originally was going to go with the Super 44's, but kinda thought the super 10's were louder and had more of a growl. I don't plan on deleting the resonators though.
Go with the super 10's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
If you don't delete the resonators it will be pretty quiet, been there done that, too quiet for my ears, yours may differ.

If you DO delete the resonators you WILL have some drone but one mans drone is another mans "its not bad at all"....now the Wife or GF's ears are another story.

I have the Super 44's on my 3.6 SXT PLUS reso delete and like em a lot!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts