Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts
Welcome from California ;) The good news is, there is no temptation to do any mods on it >:)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Congrats! Same thing happened to me, I wanted a car, had been driving trucks for too long. Test drove a 2013 R/T, and it was all over. Problem is, when the refresh of 2015 happened, I held out as long as I could before I test drove a Scat Pack. It was like a completely different car.....needless to say I traded in a perfectly good R/T for a Scat Pack! That makes me 2 for 2 on test drives.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Dude, you gotta go back and pay for it, you can't just take it for a test drive, go home, and claim it as your own!

Well, technically that would probably work for a few hours.........

Congratulations!!! Great car. I guess the test went well.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congrats! Same thing happened to me, I wanted a car, had been driving trucks for too long. Test drove a 2013 R/T, and it was all over. Problem is, when the refresh of 2015 happened, I held out as long as I could before I test drove a Scat Pack. It was like a completely different car.....needless to say I traded in a perfectly good R/T for a Scat Pack! That makes me 2 for 2 on test drives.

That's the spirit! It's always fun. Smart waiting as long as you did. I could NOT say no.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the warm welcome all. Yeah this thing got me right in the feels....or balls....or both I dont know. Still in the "looking for reasons to drive" stage. Wifey wants to go shopping? Hell yeah Ill drive. Ooops I forgot to mail this, guess I have to drive to the post office. Darn it

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome all. Yeah this thing got me right in the feels....or balls....or both I dont know. Still in the "looking for reasons to drive" stage. Wifey wants to go shopping? Hell yeah Ill drive. Ooops I forgot to mail this, guess I have to drive to the post office. Darn it
I have my Challenger for almost 7 months, and still in my "looking for reasons to drive" stage. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Another welcome from MN and enjoy the new ride.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts