·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Here's a smoking deal on an MPVI2
Mr. Chris Marshall does not appear to be a fan of this device:

“Don't buy this Chinese junk

This thing is pure junk. Won't read,locks you out of your ecm, pita to use. Errors upon errors. Bugs upon bugs. This software is NOWHERE ready to be sold or for any kind of use. They should be ashamed to sell this junk.”

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,766 Posts
Mr. Octane: Knock Knock.
Nuke: Who's there?
Mr. Octane: Hi!
Nuke: Hi who? Oh wait I did not recognize you, hi Octane! For a minute there I thought you were Haiku. BTW have you seen RON lately...I could use more RON in my life...I miss him.

A Guy

Reactions: ChallyTatum

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,766 Posts
The Queen you say?

A Guy

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
700 Posts
Reduce timing?!? NEVER!!

That’s tantamount to a retreat, and I dont retreat...ever.

My war with knock has been long and bloody, both sides have lost much. I cannot give an inch, I must win this war!
You can put it back🤷🏻‍♂️.
It's just a test.

Keep in mind that MBT isn't always = as much timing as possible without knock.

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
You can put it back🤷🏻‍♂️.
It's just a test.

Keep in mind that MBT isn't always = as much timing as possible without knock.
I’ve actually already attempted this, which is why I’m running what equates to a 92 octane canned tune now. But since I still see these - what I now believe to be false - KR events (multi-degree spikes of KR with stair-step tails), I will likely add back the degree or two in RPM range I originally subtracted in an effort to address said spikes.

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
700 Posts
I’ve actually already attempted this, which is why I’m running what equates to a 92 octane canned tune now. But since I still see these - what I now believe to be false - KR events (multi-degree spikes of KR with stair-step tails), I will likely add back the degree or two in RPM range I originally subtracted in an effort to address said spikes.
Ever think about buying or making some det cans or knock ears? Lots of recipes on the google.

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Ever think about buying or making some det cans or knock ears? Lots of recipes on the google.
SIR!!

Mine and Mrs Nuke’s love life is none of your concern!

Reactions: spoolboy

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Also, you should know, I abhor my online actions and search terms being tracked, so I don’t “google”, I DuckDuckGo!

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,565 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
it’s no secret I’ve prefer blue jeans to just about every other form of leg covering out there, but I find it especially creepy you knew I had blue eyes...🤨

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,565 Posts
it’s no secret I’ve prefer blue jeans to just about every other form of leg covering out there, but I find it especially creepy you knew I had blue eyes...🤨
There are cameras everywhere...

41 - 52 of 52 Posts