Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

He stopped, rolled down his window, and asked if i had a hemi LOL. Then he burnt off, definately had a loud aftermarket exhaust system. His car in person, was so damn mesmerizing i couldnt get anything but a smile and thumbs up out. I really wanted to take some pics of his car and see what mods it had :-/

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
That is badass! I wouldn't want to see that in my rear view mirror!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Was he like that sherrif in Dirty Mary Crazy Larry that drove the "Unlimited"?

Think his name was Hank. (and he was told not to wreck the car....)

Just Curious..

·
Registered
880 Posts
Think that may be the cruiser Mario Williams gave a department and is NOT stock

·
Super Moderator
14,916 Posts
It could be the SRT was confiscated by the police. In any event, I bet that it is the favorite car to drive on the force!

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
+1 for Texas.

Reactions: gasser and G Funk

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
If that car were available to officers that's the only reason I would want to become a cop! :smokin:

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I am seriosuly going to start stalking this car to see if i can talk to the trooper that drives it about what all mods it has. It had a different rear spoiler than what is in this pic, it was still white but it wasnt stock it looked like a Petty spoiler. He also has taken the 392 badges off the side of the car. SRT badge was still on the grill.

Best part was he didnt mention anything to me about not having a front license plate lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
535 Posts
Reactions: G Funk

·
Registered
510 Posts
great to see tax payers money at work! 392 no less. God bless America.
Nice looking car no less.

It's not taxpayer money.... See the links in the 2 posts above yours...

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
Total BS. Abuse of power. I dont care how "cool" it is. You do that to him and hes going to pull you over and given the situation and in some states, claim your were street racing and have your car crushed. A large ticket at the very least

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
So having a pic taken is abusive ....?????
No paranoia here , glad to have em' stop by.

No, the fact that he did a burn out when leaving the light. Did you read the post? Well I reread the post, and he said he burnt off, so it is unclear if he did a burn out leaving the light of now. If not, cool, if so, I stand by my original statement.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, the fact that he did a burn out when leaving the light. Did you read the post? Well I reread the post, and he said he burnt off, so it is unclear if he did a burn out leaving the light of now. If not, cool, if so, I stand by my original statement.
He did not smoke the tires or anything, but if i would have pulled up next to him and asked him if he had a Hemi and then pulled off the way he did it would have been a hot pursuit.

All in all though, it was just two guys appreciating each other's cars, i totally get RoostKing's point though.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Total BS. Abuse of power. I dont care how "cool" it is. You do that to him and hes going to pull you over and given the situation and in some states, claim your were street racing and have your car crushed. A large ticket at the very least
Agreed, %@$# 'em. :indifferent:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts