Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walking out of my last class of the day (Still in high school), got in my car and noticed there was something on my windshield, got out to inspect and it appears some idiot has thrown what appears to be the contents of a red sports drink all over my car (I hope that's all it was) it was hard to see at first on my red paint but they had successfully covered my hood and windshield in the stuff and after a quick walk around noticed it was all along my roof, decklid and spotted up my flat black rear wing...couldn't get it off so I took it to my dad's auto body shop and used his power washer to clean it...and people wonder why I have vehicular separation anxiety... :thdown:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Haters bro that's all the are

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Ugh sorry to hear it on the bright side it wasn't something like brake fluid but still sucks that someone would do that. Hopefully it all comes off with no damage.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Oh, the high school drama!
Do kids still beat each other up after school over some girl?
At least it washed off.

When I was in HS (early 60s) someone wrote F*** YOU on the fender of my '57 Chevy with a Magic Marker and I didn't see it, it was on the passenger side. No idea how long I drove it like that... :eek:hyeah:

See, it's true! Some day you'll look back at this and laugh. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
976 Posts
When I was in high school (late 90s-00s), some particularly unladylike females threw a drink all over my car. They didn't realize I was sitting in the car at the time and took off running as soon as I started it up. Went after them but decided against running them over... probably for the best.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I'm sure you guys are right...I just hate leaving my car all alone and at the mercy of the dumb ideas other students have...

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Yeah, I'm sure you guys are right...I just hate leaving my car all alone and at the mercy of the dumb ideas other students have...
It's the price you pay for having a nice car in HS. Kids get jealous, do stuff like this and then walk away laughing with their buds thinking they're hot shit.

When I lived in hi risk places I always drove beaters... called it "urban camouflage".

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
Outta site, outta mind

Sorry to hear that dude, You can't fix stupid , but you can avoid it. Go park with the teachers. :pimp:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I would ask the faculty if their are security cameras you can view. Long shot especially over a weekend unless you can catch someone there on the weekend.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would ask the faculty if their are security cameras you can view. Long shot especially over a weekend unless you can catch someone there on the weekend.

I plan on informing them on monday. In order to park on campus I had to sign something saying they can't be held responsible for any damage that may occur on campus but maybe they can still look into it

·
Registered
452 Posts
I remember when I was in high school (late 80's) some jealous jerk keyed my 84 Camaro Z28 pretty bad. So, I can sympathize buddy. Hope they leave it alone from here on. Hang in there.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I remember when I was in high school (late 80's) some jealous jerk keyed my 84 Camaro Z28 pretty bad. So, I can sympathize buddy. Hope they leave it alone from here on. Hang in there.
Not counting on them leaving it alone, I can only hope they don't do anything to it that won't buff out. Actually the reason I have the stripes on it I do is because someone keyed my war stripes in half and gave me a reason to get new ones. It's always something... but since my dad is an expert in auto body reapir, a painter, and owns his own shop the average guy won't do anything to it that I can't have fixed by the next day, but I wish they'd just leave it alone...

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
That sucks dude. At least it came off. Thats why I park as far away as possible from anything.

·
Registered
624 Posts
That sucks man, the worst that I happened to me in high school with my car(last year) was just a water balloon thrown at it. Which pissed me off, but its not too big of a deal. I would always parallel park it with this SXT that some guy had. Im worried about bringing my car to college.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
People suck. You can't escape this. I have very little faith in humanity any more.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
People recommend parking with teachers, but even teachers get jealous...at least that is what i experienced...I use to park (when i was in HS) outside of our class autoshop in their parking lot. That isn't specifically for teachers... Talked to the shop teacher, and the principle and neither of them cared. (I chose this route as it was RIGHT below one camera and surrounded with others.) although...ONE teacher ALWAYS complained that there was NO WHERES to park since i was there.. (yes...because the 3 other parking lots around the school and the 2 other normal spots left. just no spots left at all..) anyways getting sidetracked..

Sucks to hear about that happening! Try to arrange to meet with the principle and get some security footage if possible...say it messed with your clear coat or something and have them or their parents pay to have your car resprayed.. would probably teach them a lesson that HS won't.
I would also try parking with the teachers however, check with the principle first too and see if thats cool.

Glad it came off!

Shifty

1 - 17 of 17 Posts