Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So saw one same as mine the other day, and he has that new wing/spoiler from the redeye on his. I have the more traditional spoiler as seen in profile pic. Did it have to be ordered or was it luck of draw?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,731 Posts
Has to be ordered

A Guy

Reactions: Dave D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok! Makes sense! I picked mine off the lot and didnt order any options. Wish I had the rear stripe IMO.

·
Super Moderator
17,238 Posts
Reactions: polara71

·
Premium Member
4,047 Posts
I like the rear stripe on my Scatpack but wish they would offer it in more colors than just black.

·
Super Moderator
17,238 Posts
I like the rear stripe on my Scatpack but wish they would offer it in more colors than just black.
that's true - it should be like the R/T side stripe (Black, Gloss White, Gloss Red) which is offered in different colors, depending on which body paint color is selected

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
In my opinion it looks MUCH better with the Hellcat spoiler, as seen in the second photo. The Performance spoiler looks like it's just hanging off the back, like an afterthought..

Reactions: Moparrebel

·
Premium Member
4,047 Posts
In my opinion it looks MUCH better with the Hellcat spoiler, as seen in the second photo. The Performance spoiler looks like it's just hanging off the back, like an afterthought..

View attachment 1024022

View attachment 1024021
I like the SRT spoiler better too (photo one).
But it is not available if you get the Scat Pack Bumblebee Stripe.
I had to choose. I went with the stripe and Performance Spoiler. and glad I did:
Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Land vehicle

Reactions: Moparrebel

·
Registered
398 Posts
i prefer the srt spoiler, the stripe can be added by the dealer if you desire. but it is a yin yang sort of thing either one works well... lets face it is hard to look bad in a challenger.

scat i just changed my lug nuts to mcguard black chrome all locking. they look great you may want to consider them..reminds me i should retorque them....off to the garage

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I do like my srt spoiler better as well as the scatpack emblem is affixed on it. How much does dealer charge to add the stripe? On mine I have quads now as well came with the fliwmaster outkaw carback. I love it!

Tire Vehicle registration plate Cloud Automotive tail & brake light Sky

·
Premium Member
4,047 Posts
i prefer the srt spoiler, the stripe can be added by the dealer if you desire. but it is a yin yang sort of thing either one works well... lets face it is hard to look bad in a challenger.

scat i just changed my lug nuts to mcguard black chrome all locking. they look great you may want to consider them..reminds me i should retorque them....off to the garage
I am going to add the red stripe center caps. Black lugs would be an improvement. Red ones would be even better to match the calipers/caps!
I think they are the only chrome on the entire car! Except for maybe the exhaust tips.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts

View attachment 1024022

View attachment 1024021
Yup, I agree. It's a subtle difference but the original looks better to me too.

This one reminds me of the old F-car spoiler differences between the Pontiac Trans Ams and Chevy Z/28s of the late 1970s. The Firebird with it's Shaker Hood was the car with the better hood yet the Camaro rear deck spoiler was always better to my eye than the Firebird's.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Wheel locks, block heater, stripe, and SRT spoiler the only boxes I didn't check. The Bee was mandatory or no deal.

·
Banned
2017 TA Green Go.
272 Posts
Yes its a personal thing. I liked the performance spoiler so I ordered a knock off from ebay. Worked out great. I have my stock one boxed up just in case. Blacked out the hash marks on the wheel center caps and black lug nuts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts