Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have a 2012 RT with the, "navigation" radio (don't know the code). I connected my LG G2 to it yesterday via Bluetooth in an attempt to transfer some music over. Well, that didnt work so I ended up just streaming it. Today, i tried to stream it again and it worked, but I shut the car off and when I restarted it, it stopped working.

No big deal I thought. Except, now my radio doesnt work and all the music from the HDD is gone. When I say the radio doesnt work, I mean the radio station displays...the info will display (which artist etc) but no sound. If i turn the knob there is no volume indicator.

Any thoughts? Did my phone and Uconnect have sex and produce this now retarded radio??

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I have a g2 as well and have never had that problem. Every once in a while the music streaming will play slow but that is the only issue I have had. Sounds like a problem with the stereo. I would suggest to disconnect the battery for 30 sec to reset it and see if that remedies it.

Hands down the best smartphone I have had yet, and car of course.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, let it sit for 12hrs while at work, got in and the radio works fine. Might be a glitch with Uconnect and my phone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts