Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Challenger R/T
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find an attachment for when I'm cleaning my car, to basically be more efficient then just spraying water at it. Heard about the foam gun on autopedia but not up for detailing my car every time there is a bit of dirt or I want to give it a basic wash. Any products or suggestions?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Might want to check Griot's catalog. I seem to remember they had something similar to what you are looking for.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Looking to find an attachment for when I'm cleaning my car, to basically be more efficient then just spraying water at it. Heard about the foam gun on autopedia but not up for detailing my car every time there is a bit of dirt or I want to give it a basic wash. Any products or suggestions?
Even a foam gun is not a substitute for using a wash mitt. The foam gun is intended to help soften the bonded crud but it will never remove it all.

You use the hose to dislodge the dirt but you still need to use a mitt to get it clean.

Do you think you are not cleaning it fast enough?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I agree with Bunky. Most foam guns (like hook-to-your-hose types) are simply delivery systems for your wash solution, APC's, etc. typically for the purpose of allowing the product to dwell. I have a Gilmour Foamaster I use for some situations but not for my regular routine. Some folks use them all the time but whether you do or if you even end up finding a niche for one in your regimen will depend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts