Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ladies and Gents,

It's cruise time once again! On July 24th, 2011, SoCal Challengers will cruise to Big Bear along the scenic Highway 18

We will leave from Stack Performance in Brea at 9:00 a.m. There will be a second meeting place for those already in the Inland Empire area. The second meeting place will be Wildwood Park in San Bernardino. We'll be there with the first group around 10:00 a.m. From there, it's up the hill to Big Bear. Lunch will be at B's Backyard Bar-B-Que which sits right on the water's edge of Big Bear Lake.

On the return trip, we'll take a side trip around Lake Arrowhead, through the city of Blue Jay, and back out to Highway 18 again.

Hope to cruise with you!!! This is an open cruise and not limited to SCC Members!!!

Stack Performance
380 N Palm St Ste A, Brea, CA 92821

Wildwood Park
536 E. 40th street, San Bernardino, Ca. 92404(Corner of Waterman and 40th)

B's Backyard Bar-B-Que
350 Alden Road
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
B's Backyard Bar-B-Que (909) 866-5400

Attendees:

1. Deuce
2. MBPhotos
3. Furious
4. Jamaya
5. SCCHemiR/T
6. M103114
7. Jford21
8. REDDOG
9. Sparkchicken
10. Gravorg
11. Syko
12. BADDASSBLUE

·
Registered
298 Posts
sounds like a good time. gonna check my calender, would love to make it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Put me on the list, I'm coming!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm in also

·
Registered
536 Posts
Let me think about it......... Hell yes! Thanks for putting this together Deuce.

-J

·
Registered
676 Posts
Can't wait!! :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
BUMP!
less then 1 week away!

·
Registered
398 Posts
If you guys need something to see and do, go to the Moonridge Zoo, located at the top of Moonridge, just to the side of the golf course. It's $9.00 with free parking. Do a drive around the lake also.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sounds good, count me in.

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Cleaned the car over the weekend to get ready for the cruise so count us in.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's almost here! Here's a checklist for you guys and gals for Sunday:

1. Makes sure you start with a full tank of fuel for the cruise (There are no scheduled fuel stops) One tank should be plenty (Round trip from Stack Performance is 130 miles or so)

2. B's Barbecue is CASH ONLY...no credito, so bring your green....

3. If you've never cruised with us before, please come a few minutes early so we can get a release of liability waiver signed by you. (States you and only you are responsible for what you and your vehicle do on our cruise)

4. Bring a camera! If you want to take video as well, have at it. Due to the size of the group projected to come, I won't be stopping in a turnout on Highway 18 to take a group picture(We wouldn't fit). The group picture will be taken at B's Barbecue.

See you all Sunday for a safe and fun cruise to Big Bear!!!

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I'm thinking of going, might see you at the park.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
I'm in, see you at SP..

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
:42:

Alright! :bigthumb: Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow for the cruise and some BBQ. :facelick: We have more cruises planned so no problem if you can't make this one. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts