Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Aug 9th at famoso raceway 7:00 pm to 2:00am anyone going hopefully will have my drag radials by then.

·
Registered
329 Posts
We'll probably be there with;
2016 Challenger scat pack (stock on tires)
2011 MOPAR Charger (stock)
2003 GTP (Mods and slicks)
1994 Trans am (Built motor w/ a lotta NOS but weak rear end)
Maybe 2014 GXSR 1k (stock) & 2009? 335I with tune

·
Registered
329 Posts
Awww damn it! I'm driving out to AZ to help my buddy put a 427 in a truck for the roadkill zip tie drags tonight! Irvine is right next door. :(

·
Registered
146 Posts
I would like to see some late model Challenger/Charger meet-ups as well. I am in the San Gabriel Valley & nothing seems to be happening in the way of meet-ups. One C & C you might want to check out is the one every Sat. morning held at the U/A theater complex right across the street from Verdugo Hills Hospital in La Canada/Flintridge. There are a few Challenger owner's who usuall attend and park right in front of the theater. To find the location of other C & C's and Cruise-In's, check out: SoCal Car Culture - Car Shows - Cruise Nights - Photos. I wasn't too impressed with some of the meet-ups in the San Fernando Valley. I went to the one on Friday evening at Bob's Big Boy in Toluca Lake and it was jambed packed & there was no parking spaces. The other events you mentioned usually favor older model cars & hot rods. Traffic is another issue making it difficult to get around both valleys even in the afternoons. Only time that the traffic is moderate is early in the morning.

You might also want to check out the C & C's in Malibu and at the Murphy Museum in Oxnard. So Cal Car Culture or FB will provide the details.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts