Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, it seems that we have a few peeps interested in meeting up with some of the Ottawa crew at the Cornwall Mopar Show on July 2nd (Val, Curt and Cindy, myself, TGMRT).

I'd like to do a "roll call" of sorts and see who is all interested in our group and then I can get an idea of meeting locations where we can all hook up and cruise in together.

So roll call time!

"Devilwoman" - 09 Titanium R/T Challenger
"Val R/T" - 10 Black R/T Classic Challenger
"CurtLF" - 09 Hemi Orange R/T Challenger
"TGMRT" - 10 Black R/T Classic Challenger
"ADH" - 10 Black R/T Classic Challenger

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'll meet you folks along the way at a designated spot and approximate time. A caravan of Challengers should be awesome! I will be leaving from about 20 min. east of Ottawa and can join you along Hwy 401.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I'm in...head 'em up, move 'em out!

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
The Caravan

This could be real cool - start a Challenger Caravan in Sourthern Ontario and watch it build all the way to the meet. Planned properly, people could hook-up and join enroute. I'm way in!

·
Registered
92 Posts
It looks like the Ottawa crew can meet up with the others at the 416/401 junction (Angelo's Restaurant). When it gets closer to the event we could determine an ETA.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it looks like we have ourselves the making of a great road trip!

Updated roll call:

"DJR" - Titanium R/T Challenger
"DWBDave" - 09 Deep Water Blue R/T Challenger
"Garfcan" - 09 Hemi Orange R/T Challenger

***If I have the year/colour/model of your car wrong, please let me know and apologies in advance!***

Here's what I'm thinking for meeting locations:

Hamilton/Niagara peeps - Centennial Pkwy in Hamilton.
Hamilton/Niagara peeps meet with Waterloo peeps - Hwy. 25 and 401 in Milton
Hamilton/Niagara w/Waterloo peeps meet with Toronto Area peeps - ? We just need to figure out where everyone lives and a mutual spot that's easy.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I"ll give this one some thought for sure and I"ll put the word out to the Rumblebees,thanks for the gretchen wilson post check out on you tube music her cover of Hearts "Barracuda" with the band Alice in Chains, Nancy Wilson plays along side on the 6 string of coarse
Its worth it,plus for us guys Gretchen is not hard on the eyes lol:bigthumb:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I still plan to attend as well, looking forward to meeting up at Angelo's at the 401-416 junction. See you then!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Like I posted in a past reply this event is looking like a strong chance I"m down for this event as well as a friend and his girlfriend with a plum classic R/T
The 3 of us are not off to Calisle this time so I"ll throw this idea at them and see if it flys..cant see why it wouldnt:bigthumb:by the way the weather this wknd is looking :thumbsup: lets keep are fingers and toes crossed,Val how do you like your Solo exhaust,Im still "hell bent for leather on the Corsa Extreme cat-back

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I'm going to have to take my name off the list for this event, DW. When I saw the 2nd, I thought leaving on the 2nd and the show on the 3rd, but the show being on the 2nd means leaving on the Friday the 1st and I already have commitments that day.:(

I hope everyone has a great time.

Robin, I love the SOLO exhaust. What a difference.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Well it looks like we have ourselves the making of a great road trip!

Updated roll call:

"DJR" - Titanium R/T Challenger
"DWBDave" - 09 Deep Water Blue R/T Challenger
"Garfcan" - 09 Hemi Orange R/T Challenger

***If I have the year/colour/model of your car wrong, please let me know and apologies in advance!***

Here's what I'm thinking for meeting locations:

Hamilton/Niagara peeps - Centennial Pkwy in Hamilton.
Hamilton/Niagara peeps meet with Waterloo peeps - Hwy. 25 and 401 in Milton
Hamilton/Niagara w/Waterloo peeps meet with Toronto Area peeps - ? We just need to figure out where everyone lives and a mutual spot that's easy.
So 'K' - any more planning on this event? Any thoughts on schedule? Thinking of booking rooms in the area in advance. PM me or give me a call on my cell.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Still planning on attending. I will meet up with the "caravan" at Angelo's if you can give me an approximate time, thanks. Sorry you can't make it Val.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, it looks like I'm going to have to drop out of this :( as I was assigned OT for the night before and its highly doubtful I'll have enough time after the shift.

I'm sorry to leave you all hanging......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts