Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fits 2015+ Challenger

Up for sale is a DODGE CHALLENGER HELLCAT REPLACEMENT/ CONVERSION AIR INTAKE OEM MOPAR

Part # 68175164AC 68172459AA 68207918AB

The set was on the car for about 1,000 miles;

Available for Pickup from SF Bay Area

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,583 Posts
Would it fit an 08 srt8?
Rab - just a quick note for you. The '08 - '10 cars have a power steering reservoir adjacent to the coolant tank...

The airbox is shaped differently to accommodate those components. The '11+ air boxes are a different shape (and larger) since there wasn't a p/s reservoir and the coolant tank shape was changed.

and the '15+ headlights are different from the '08 - '14 design. The inner "headlight" on the earlier design has a socket / reflector setup where the newer design has an LED ring that functions as turn signal and has the pass-through design for Air Catcher induction system.

·
Super Moderator
15,583 Posts
Is there a write up for installing this on a 16 SXT Plus?

Where's the top of the box!?
The TB and air tube duct for a Hellcat is larger than what the other engines use - so you utilize your existing V6 / 5.7 / 6.4 top of airbox to the HC base.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The TB and air tube duct for a Hellcat is larger than what the other engines use - so you utilize your existing V6 / 5.7 / 6.4 top of airbox to the HC base.
Ah, thank you!

Is there a write-up, video, or a walkthrough anywhere?

·
Super Moderator
15,583 Posts
Ah, thank you!

One of the vendors commented on why they didn't include the top of the airbox in the 'kit' for that reason - plus the IAT sensor mounts in a different place for the Hellcat setup. [the HC models use a MAF sensor in-line on the air tube that other models don't]

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Ah, thank you!

It is very easy to do. If you have a phillips head screw driver, and are mechanically inclined, you can do it.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Interested, PM sent.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Can get them online for $95.

Hell, I should probably just ask my parts guy. I get it at cost... wtf was I thinkin!?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts