Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
You're going to love it! Solo is good stuff.

Reactions: DougandMichelle

·
Registered
275 Posts
Mine showed up today as well!! I am also about to ditch the flow masters :) I will have to wait until Wednesday when I'm off work....this is going to be a long 4 days....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha! I have to wait til I'm off also..gotta work tomorrow and Sunday....might start at 3 when I get home on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sure hope these have a better interior sound (less drone) than the flowmaster a.t. does. I love the way the f.m. sounds on the outside but all the vids I found for the solo sound great too. Zoomers are awesome sounding but I think are louder on the inside than the solo....we'll see.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet! I just put mine on last night but the roads are crappy still here in Tulsa. Sounds great in the garage though! I can definitely tell it will be much more quiet inside compared to the flowmaster American Thunder I had....which by the way is for sale now!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Sweet! I just put mine on last night but the roads are crappy still here in Tulsa. Sounds great in the garage though! I can definitely tell it will be much more quiet inside compared to the flowmaster American Thunder I had....which by the way is for sale now!
Just wait...it gets better. I've had mine on for 800 miles and the sound has gotten deeper. Unlike the FMs, all the sound goes out the tailpipes, so interior noise levels are perfect.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just wait...it gets better. I've had mine on for 800 miles and the sound has gotten deeper. Unlike the FMs, all the sound goes out the tailpipes, so interior noise levels are perfect.
I finally got do drive around some with the Solo on and it's just as advertised. I'm finally done looking for the perfect exhaust. Thank you Solo.:clap:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was finally able to install my Solo exhaust this past weekend but have not been able to drive my Challenger yet due to snow. It sounds great in the garage. Can't wait to get mine out on the road to hear it. Glad you guys really like the Solo kit.

Reactions: DougandMichelle

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quick review.

Overall I do love it. Now that I have had a chance to drive some I find it perfect til I hit abut 70 mph or 2200 rpm. It seems like it has a drone about that speed. I haven't tried adjusting the "J" pipes yet.

·
Registered
275 Posts
You auto or M6? I left it how it came and the drone is very minor, much better than it was before. I can hear the exhaust, but it is 100% better than my flowmasters were.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You auto or M6? I left it how it came and the drone is very minor, much better than it was before. I can hear the exhaust, but it is 100% better than my flowmasters were.

It's an auto. I agree that it's way better than the flowmaster. I talked to Jeff Boychuk and he gave me some advice on how to adjust the J pipes. I'll probably do that when I get a chance. Even if it is as good as it gets now, it's still really nice. I'm really happy with it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts