Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Hello--It is David. Currently deployed to Sicily flying reconnaissance missions in support of Libya. I re-deploy back to CA on Wednesday after my 3-month duration here. In preparation for my return I talked with Steve today and ordered their Mach X-3 exhaust in combination with their hi-flow cats for my 2009 HO Challenger SRT8/six-speed. I also have appointments scheduled for a pre-dyno run, install and post-dyno run upon my return....,so I look forward to posting the install/dyno results for others who may be on the fence.

I've done a lot of research during this deployment and have been following all threads closely. I came to the conclusion that Solo offered the best combination of sound/performance, value and customer service with the minimal number of headaches. Will keep you posted on how things go and look forward to getting back stateside. :bigthumb:

Cheers
Maj David "Tipper" Gore
RQ-4 Global Hawk Pilot
Beale AFB, CA

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just got my high flow cats delivered today and plan to install them this weekend, but won't be able to put it on a dyno soon. Really interested on how much yours will put down on the dyno, keep us updated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts