Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watching a new episode of Two Guys Garage today and they are putting a BBK throttle body on as well as a BBK CAI on a 2012 classic challenger. I was very surprised that they also are putting a SOLO exhaust with the jpipes. Great marketing for SOLO, way to go! I can't wait to get mine on this Spring.
Sounds awesome from the little Clip at the beginning. Wish they would have driven it at the end for us to hear it more.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
300 Posts
I just watched that too, very interesting exhaust, I like that they are addressing the drone!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
I like that they mentioned the challenger being a touring car with its size and weight but also modern muscle. Modern Touring Muscle! Got to love it.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I happened to run across this too. They showed the car on a lift at the beginning and I saw the J pipes. I was pretty sure what I was seeing, but it was a while before they got to the catback replacement. Sure enough it was the Solo catback they were putting in. Not sure if I missed it but I don't think they ever fired it up with the catback :dunno:.

I highly suspect there's going to be a Solo catback on my car as soon as the salt is washed off the NY interstate. And I still think I can fit the stock system in the car without cutting it with a lot of bubble wrap :).

·
Vendor
973 Posts
Thanks for the kind words everyone! We are so excited to be a part of that show!!! We were also very happy that they addressed the drone killing aspects of our J pipes. It was truly an honor to represent the Challenger community on that show as well!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts