Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My full exhaust arrived today and I must say im VERY impressed with the packaging, it looks so good in there I dont want to take it out!

The workmanship of the system is TOP NOTCH, the system goes on sunday pics and video to follow.

Star tuned!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here are the pics of the exhaust being installed, got it all wrapped up today in a tad under 3 hours with my buddy Nick because were both so damn anal.

The car now sounds the way it should have from the factory.

Love this car even more now!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*Reserved*

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics posted will have some WOT video soon!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Looks nice, but one thing I don't get about the SOLO setup.

How does that J Pipe NOT release exhaust gas directly under the car? Wouldn't that pipe cause excessive heat and gas buildup under the trunk/backseat area??

JFF:D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good. thats one sweet looking ride
Thank you!

Looks nice, but one thing I don't get about the SOLO setup.

How does that J Pipe NOT release exhaust gas directly under the car? Wouldn't that pipe cause excessive heat and gas buildup under the trunk/backseat area??

JFF:D
The J pipe has a sealed end and it makes no more heat then the factoy resonator that was stuck up there! :)

looks great quality. Vid please with good audio.:bigthumb:
Ill have it as soon as I can get this dumb grin off my face!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nice job. Nice ATE. You must have been setting alarms off all day today. Love my solo too. Since my install people complement the sound now. Looking forward to the vid.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn those high flow cats look sweet! Can't wait for the R/T cats!
The entire system is just a gorgeous piece of work, great quality and craftsmanship. Very happy with my SOLO set up!

Thanks!

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Thanks so much for the pictures and videos that are soon to come! We worked very hard on getting this kit right...the cats look great and we will be releasing them very soon!! Can't wait to see the videos:)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks so much for the pictures and videos that are soon to come! We worked very hard on getting this kit right...the cats look great and we will be releasing them very soon!! Can't wait to see the videos:)
300+ miles and counting on the hi flows and no CEL will have videos soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts